Well, this is my first time doing anything like this, but here goes!
The Liebster Award is basically about promoting unknown bloggers, and helping them get exposure! Here are the rules(and I have no clue why it is called an award):
I would like to thank Beth P., My beautiful and amazing friend who nominated me for this! Check out her awesome blog here: http://adventuresofanelvenprincess.blogspot.com/
Now, on to things about yours truly…
- I have a weakness for chocolate. If there is any in the house, you can guarantee that I will eat it.
- I just got a new cell phone and have discovered instagram, and I am really… REALLY trying not to take a bazillion pictures with my awesome camera!
- I still play on Club Penguin. Remember that site? If yes, then you had an fairly cool childhood. If not… Well, then you missed out on a few things.
- The first adult fiction I ever read was Lord of the Rings, and it remains my favorite to this day. Coming in a close second is Left Behind.
- I am obsessed with mysteries! I wanted to be Nancy Drew when I was a kid, and I love her computer games! I love to watch the old murder mysteries like Matlock, Murder She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder, and occasionally Perry Mason. I also enjoy a couple of modern mystery shows, like Murdoch Mysteries.
- If I am alone in the house, then I will sing Disney tunes at the top of my lungs and dance as if I were a princess!
- I have never had a boyfriend, though that isn’t to say that I haven’t had a crush or two in my lifetime.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything from Bath and Body Works! Everything smells so pretty, and my skin always feels so soft after I use the body wash in particular!
- I am very protective of my long hair. I get it trimmed when I have to, but I never allow it to come above my collarbone. If it does, then… well, let’s just say I get very upset.
- My favorite superheroes are Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and the Falcon. Favorite villain is obviously Loki!
- I may seem like a tomboy at times, but I am a girly girl at heart. I love pink, ruffles and lace, glitter, long dresses, Barbies, and princesses.
Now for the answers to the questions from Beth…
- What was my very first fandom? – Lord of the Rings
- Makeup or no? – Depends on my mood, but usually no.
- Could you survive on an uninhabited tropical island for a week with nothing but the clothes on your back? – Uh… Probably not.
- 3 websites I visit daily – Facebook, Pinterest, and Project Inspired
- Do I have any secret boards on Pinterest? – I have one, but I only made it so I could give someone my email without anyone else seeing.
- Favorite book/series as a kid – Nancy Drew and Junie B. Jones
- Tea or Coffee? – Coffee, with lots of cream and sugar
- Are my ears pierced? – Yes, and I love sparkly earrings!
- How many pairs of shoes do I have? – I have 11, though some of them are about to be thrown out, and some are seasonal.
- A bowl of cereal, especially cheerios or (when I can get them) Lucky Charms.
- The best blog post I have ever written? – This one, The Life of a Fangirl(As Illustrated By Gifs) https://thelifeofanerdygirl.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/the-life-of-a-fangirl-as-illustrated-with-gifs/
Now for the nominations…
- Lindsey Z. – http://booksforchristiangirls.blogspot.com/
- Hayden – http://everystory-storygirl.blogspot.com/
- Willow – http://willow-the-call.blogspot.com/
- Abbie – http://bootsgirl-philippians-4-13.blogspot.com/
- Lauren – http://handmadehandmaiden.wordpress.com/
- Hannah – http://nerdswillrule4ever.wordpress.com
- Jessica – http://rantingsofabloggerchick.wordpress.com/
- Unfortunately, I ran out of bloggers I know of… If anyone can offer a suggestion, it would rock!
Now for your questions…
- Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
- What was your favorite TV show as a child?
- How many selfies do you take on average each day?
- Loud music or quiet music?
- What is the highest heel you have ever worn?
- What fictional character do you most relate to?
- Cake or Ice Cream?
- Fantasy or Sci-fi?
- Current favorite TV Show, Movie, and Book
- Video/Computer Games or Board Games?
- Best blog post you have done(Please link!)
Thanks for reading, and thanks again to Beth P. for the nomination!